Pic2Go’s Finishers Experience Platform RunPage Exceeds 100,000 Registrations
/ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ -RunPage is Pic2Go’s standard finisher gallery, claimed to be the richest finisher gallery in the market including:
- Race photos are auto-tagged and available for participants early on race day.
- Includes finisher’s distance, finish time and custom digital medal.
- Industry leading sharing rate – 85% of participants using the app will share photos!
- Boosting sponsors’ visibility through multiple branding and CTA touch points.
- Optimal for turning Free Race Photos to a sponsorship income channel.
- Unique digital-runner-experience modules: 3D FlyThrough Race Map, Digital Finisher Poster.
RunPage is also a platform for runners to keep their photos and experiences from all races, build their runner-profile and socialize with other runners.
“Since in-person events are back in many countries, we see a boost in runners joining the RunPage platform to keep track of their race photos, results and achiemvents!” said Eitan Hefetz – Pic2Go CEO. “We are glad to serve large events in North America and Europe once again, powering free race photos while helping sponsors turn their race activation digital!”
Pic2Go platform automates race photo-tagging using Pic2Go’s patented 2D barcodes technology – enabling instant delivery of the photos to participants for social sharing. The platform is simple to use and can be easily operated by any race photography team, for any event size, with no hardware or special equipment required.
Established in 2010, Pic2Go is a worldwide solution provider for Sponsored Race Photography, providing endurance event participants with free branded photos and videos to share on social media, while boosting race sponsorship. Pic2Go’s race photography technology is used by major events and sponsors in 40 countries.
For more information about Pic2Go visit http://www1.pic2go.com
The post Pic2Go’s Finishers Experience Platform RunPage Exceeds 100,000 Registrations appeared first on Endurance Sportswire.